Fix Slow windows 10 performance
If you’re noticing Windows 10 slow performance, try changing the Initial Size and Maximum Size to the Recommended File Size for both.
- Open Start Menu and find the Control Panel. Click on it.
- Here in the Control Panel, go to the Search field at the top-right of the window and type Performance. Now hit Enter.
- Now find Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
- Go to the Advanced tab and click on Change in the Virtual Memory section.
- Now uncheck the option Automatically manage paging file size for all drives.
- Select the default C: drive where Windows 10 is installed and then choose Custom Size.
- Then change Initial Size and Maximum Size to the recommended values by Windows which is in the Total Paging File Size For All Drives section. (Take that value from the bottom section and type that into the box for Initial Size and Maximum Size. )
Now click Set and then hit OK to save the settings. Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect and fix the Windows 10 slow performance.